Monday, February 9, 2009

Upcoming coping books

I've got several new books in the works to continue the "Help Me Cope & Survive!" The volume on Alzheimer's, dementia and memory loss came out in 2008, and 2009 is full of new titles, including separate volumes on brain injuries, strokes, brain tumors-brain cancer, and children's catastrophic injuries and illnesses.

I've had INCREDIBLE conversations with families and individuals who have experienced the aforementioned conditions. These books are going to be very powerful tools in coping with these challenging life events, and these are becoming the primary focus of my writing efforts nowadays.

What I need are some more responses to the surveys that are posted on my website:

http://www.monicavestwheeler.com/contribute.html

Or you can contact me at info@copeandsurvive.com or toll-free 877-267-4640.

Please help me get the word out because the need is so great, and one person's story can truly make a difference in countless other lives.

No comments: