Sunday, May 3, 2009

Monica's book tour #4

Saturday was a quiet day … I spent most of it in my hotel room reading or surfing the Internet. That's all I wanted to do … I think.

However, I did stop occasionally and say aloud, "Hey, you can do anything in the world you want! What's it gonna be?"

And I was genuinely stumped. And that was genuinely frustrating … for me. Would it be for you? Let me know.

Oh, and I also transcribed several hours of interviews for a book. That actually felt good because that's less waiting for me at home. And I discovered some other folks I want to talk to and places I want to visit on this trip. And I did organize some paperwork …

I guess Saturday was a work day of sorts, and that's okay.

Just don't tell Roger because he had given me explicit orders to take some R&R … rest and relaxation … Hmm, I can honestly say I took some R&R … research and recordkeeping. Yeah, that sounds good!

Remember, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

No comments: