Thursday, April 30, 2009

Monica's book tour #1

Greetings! Welcome to the first of two weeks of posts about my journey through the great states of Georgia and Florida to promote my coping-with-Alzheimer's book and gather more information for my upcoming volumes on brain injuries, strokes, and brain tumors-brain cancer. This guarantees to be a most unique and totally unconventional book tour because I have no staff or PR person blowing a bugle ahead of my arrival to bring out the cheering crowds and their checkbooks.

I'll explain the many methods of my madness along the way …

Our van looks like a combination bookstore and hobby shop, with my books and my hubby Roger's model airplanes for the contest he's entering in central Georgia this weekend. Heaven forbid if any of my books crumples any of his planes!

We made it from Peoria, IL, to the east side of Nashville, TN, in a little over eight hours.

And I'll tell you more later after I get some sleep … zzzzzzzzzzzzzz …………………

No comments: